Jessica Mae: Oh hey!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Oh hey!

Do you ever feel like people are staring at you? In the grocery store? In your car while driving? And you're thinking to yourself, "umm hello?? what are you looking at??"..for me it's in my snotty, I'm better than you voice. Ok, no I don't think I'm better than anyone else at all. Then again, am I the one that is staring at them? And are they wondering the same exact thing, 
"what is her problem"? 

So I had this happen to me today. I was in a store and this girl would not stop looking at me. Again I'm thinking, what in the world are you looking at? Who knows, maybe I started it and she is wondering the same thing. Then it just started getting strange. Come on chick, I know I've got a cute outfit on today, but really...

She then starts walking towards me, and I'm wondering should I walk away from her or act like I don't see her. Good grief. I then hear, hi Jessica..."ummm what?" I turn and there it is, the light bulb, the explanation to it all. I know her! Happened to run into someone I have not seen in so long! How cool! 

In the future, whether he/she is someone I do not know and they have the stare going on, maybe they just think I'm a hot mamacita, having a bad hair day, or they do just recognize me, I won't be so quick to use my snotty voice :)


Don't forget to send me a date night idea. Refer back to this post!




9 comments:

  1. That happens to me all the time, just not the walking up and talking to me part.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THat is too funny! Here in Utah, people stare. Like no other. I even made a blog post about it once! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny :) I am visiting you via the Aloha Friday blog Hop and following you as well. Hope you will so the same. Thanks Anu

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so funny! Happens to most of us! The worst is when they know your name and you can't remember theirs. Following you from aloha friday blog hop, hope you'll follow back!

    xx Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you are talking about! haha

      Delete
  5. Funny! Funny! That's happened to me. It's probably happened to all of us. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. new follower from FFF! i always feel like people are staring at me too! then i think i'm being crazy and vain haha. recently, a friend honked at me while he was driving the other day. i gave his vehicle (because i couldn't see who was driving) a dirty look and then he texted me and said it was him. oops haha. have a great weekend!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your blog! Newest follower from the blog hop - love for you to follow me back so we can get to know each other better!
    Kaylynn
    colbkayandtrae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aloha! Saw you from the Aloha Blog Hop. This was funny. I was just talking to my boyfriend about this yesterday--which happens first the person staring at you, or you staring at the person? And how do you know!? Check out my blog: http://penpaperpad.com. Hope you're having a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)