Jessica Mae: Date Night Ideas

Monday, January 21, 2013

Date Night Ideas

So Valentine's Day is approaching us. I don't get all crazy about it. I don't expect rose pedals all over the ground, hearts falling from the ceiling, or even my pancakes cut into the shape of hearts. I like simple things. A love letter, maybe my favorite flowers of the table, or a dinner we usually don't make. But I do love fun date nights, whether it's February 14th or September 9th (any random day). 
I have been taken on some fun dates! 

Basically what I'm getting at is...if anyone is interested in e-mailing me your best date night or best date night ideas, I want to do a post of just those ideas :) So e-mail at jmmcgill45@aol.com by February 1st (next Friday)! I'm excited to hear some ideas! Keep the ideas for couples because I have another surprise post coming for date nights for girls only! Like a girl's night out for V-Day! Should be fun!

Excited to hear from some of you!


7 comments:

  1. Those frames are gorgeous - did you make them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I thought they were perfect for Valentine's Day!

      Delete
  2. That is a great idea! Hopping over to say HI from the Resolutions in Motion Blog Hop! Happily following you now!

    Tif
    Ramblings of a Southern Belle
    http://www.rambling-southern-belle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Super cute blog by the way!

      Delete
  3. Valentines is my favorite day. I literally take the day off. Spend a day & eat at our favorite places, make valentines treats, cuddle, and love :). I like the simple stuff. This year, however, we're going to Mexico!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mexico?!?! How fun! So lucky to go to the warmth :)

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)