Jessica Mae: Freebie on a Friday

Friday, January 25, 2013

Freebie on a Friday

So here is a simple Valentine's background. It's not much, but I thought it was cute :) Hope you like it! I will be making some more soon!


This one for your wallpaper:


This one for your locked screen:


To Download:

Click here and click on the "download the large" size of the photo, set as your locked screen photo, and you are ready to go!

Then, click here and do the same to get the background image for when your phone is unlocked.


Enjoy!


4 comments:

  1. found you through aloha friday blog hop! your blog is darling :) i also am newly married as of august 2012... isn't it the greatest?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how simple they are! Beautiful! Thank you for joining us at the FFF link up party!

    xoxo

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute freebies I'm exited to use them!

    just found your blog from fff link up and started following :)

    www.nateandmaryclaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute designs, thanks for sharing :)

    I wanted to invite you to stop by our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop, it runs Friday night through the end of Monday! Come stop by and link up if you have some time this weekend :)

    http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/01/meet-greet-blog-hop-weekend-11.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)