Jessica Mae: Pink Lemonade

Monday, April 22, 2013

Pink Lemonade

Summer is coming and sometimes that ice cold drink is a must on a hot day. This recipe is Paula Deen's regular lemonade and I just make it pink!



-2 cups of sugar
-2 cups lemon juice (12ish lemons)
-1 cup hot water
-1 gallon cold water
-cranberry juice or grenadine 

1. In a one gallon container, place sugar and hot water, and stir until sugar dissolves.  
2.Add lemon juice and water for remaining one gallon. 
3. Stir well until well mixed.  
4. Stir in 1 cup of cranberry juice or 1tbsn-2tbsn of grenadine (depends
on how strong you want it)


Yum!



10 comments:

  1. The pink is a great touch! I love these photos too - and drinking it out of a cute jar with a straw just makes it seem so much better! x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely think drinking out of a mason jar is 10x better than the other glasses I have :)

      Delete
  2. that looks quite delicious!! can't wait for a warm day when i can whip up this recipe :) thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) It's prefect for a hot day

      Delete
  3. Looks so yummy!! Definitely will be trying this soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mm sounds amazing! I'm new to your blog, following along with the blog hop!

    http://fourseasonsandaroadtrip.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am making this! Sounds so good and I love your mason jar!! So cute southern lady!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could drink out of a mason jar everyday! Haha I love them

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)