Jessica Mae: Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

Sometimes it is so hard to find that perfect chocolate chip cookie! But no fear! I have found the SECRET recipe. This is actually Dallin's mom's recipe and it is just delicious! The perfect crisp edges, with a soft center. I promise these will not disappoint!



Ingredients

-3 1/3 cups flour
-1 cup butter
-2 eggs
-1/2 cup sugar
-1 cup brown sugar
-1 tsp. vanilla
-1 tsp. baking soda
-1/2 tsp. salt
-2 cups chocolate chips

Directions
1. Soften butter and mix in sugar.
2. Add eggs and vanilla, then beat.
3. Add dry ingredients and mix.
4. Stir in chocolate chips
5. Roll out and cook at 375 for 10 mins!




Don't forget to enter the $200 CASH GIVEAWAY HERE!


13 comments:

  1. YUM!! Definitely gonna try this recipe, they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prepare yourself! You may not be able to stop eating them haha

      Delete
  2. I have tried so many choco chip cookie recipes and I fail every single time! I'll have to try these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are seriously so many out there. But I'm pretty sure I'm sticking to this one :)

      Delete
  3. Yummy, these look delicious!
    Newest follower here :)

    --Allie
    http://lunavida23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand now i know what i'm baking this weeeknd. yum!! happy friday! xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've already baked them twice since this post! Oops! Gave too many away the first batch and I didn't feel like I had enough for me haha

      Delete
  5. They look so yummy ;) I wanna eat some!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)