Jessica Mae: Versatile Blogger

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Versatile Blogger



Thanks so much to Mikell from Love & Such for the nomination. I think these blog awards are so fun! I'm suppose to share 7 random things about myself and whoever I nominate does the same thing!

1. Dance is a dream of mine. To perform for the rest of my life/be on SYTYCD! Latin dancing is my favorite!



2. I'm so not a morning person. I would sleep in everyday if I could. Sleep for me is a must and I get better sleep in the AM for some reason. As you can see in this picture...when I don't get sleep my eyes swell.



3. I could live off of Ritz crackers and peanut butter.

4. I've been skydiving before and it was the most amazing feeling ever!


5. I LOVE Lady Gaga!! Her concerts are so good!


6. I have always lived next to the ocean.


7. I prefer sand volleyball over indoor



I nominate...

Brooklyn from This Little Blonde
Madeline from Mads In Real Life
Kelsey from Stories of Kel
Emily from Newlywed Moments
Denise from That Girl Denise
Amanda from We and Serendipity


4 comments:

  1. Handbags were created within sq . as well as circular designs. louis vuitton replica sale You are able to clutch system all of them inside your hands or even maintain below your own underarm. A few handbags possess individual areas with regard to mobile phones, credit cards as well as money. louis vuitton replica sale Make totes, since the title suggests, tend to be put on within the muscles. These people behave as power totes to provide availability in order to things like cell phones, capsules, e-readers as well as this kind of. louis vuitton replica Additionally they include flexible band. You should buy bags on the internet through numerous e-commerce web sites. Buying on the internet is simple, secure as well as hassle-free. fake chanel You are able to select females bags through manufacturers such as Butterflies, Lavie, Baggit, Fastrack, Peperone, Hidesign, Caprese, Kanvas Katha, Carlton Birmingham, 10 Earth and so forth. fake chanel Buying on the internet is simple, secure as well as handy. Usually these types of don't have the form.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)