Jessica Mae: New Year Resolutions!

Monday, December 31, 2012

New Year Resolutions!

Every year I try to do the whole New Year Resolutions. Not once have a stuck through with them and actually done whatever it was 100%. This year though, it's a different story! Ok, ok...you never know what may come up, BUT I will be trying my hardest to do them! Wikipedia says: "A New Year's resolution is a commitment that a person makes to one or more personal goals, projects, or the reforming of a habit". 

These are my New Year Resolutions...

1. I want to become more consistent with adding to my savings. 


2. A lot of people make a resolution to lose weight, but I don't want to lose weight. I want to be healthier and become fit again. I was a lifeguard at the beach for 3 years and I miss the daily work outs we would do. So I would like to get back into that routine again. It has been hectic with the wedding and moving so I feel like I never had time. I will now! To go along with that, I have a goal of running another marathon this year! Anyone need a running buddy?!


3. Paint my apartment! I know that sounds silly, but I get so nervous to paint a room. I always feel like I'm going to choose a color too dark or just too wrong. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?? So that is something I want to do this year. Hopefully soon.


4. I want to learn how to speak Spanish! I keep saying I'm going to learn, but again that whole being an adult thing and having no time comes into play. Another thing I will try to work in!


5. Last one is to go on more dates with D. Even if it's having a picnic in our living room. At least it is something different.

{A fun picture we took for our engagements. We put on the back of our sign in book as a goodbye picture}

I hope everyone has a good New Years Eve! I will be loading up on chips and dip, wings, and who knows what other junk. I guess I'll have to go all out while I can. Last night to do it ;) And of course some monopoly deal, rummikub, and catch phrase with the family.

Have fun and stay safe!


7 comments:

  1. One of my new years resolutions is to learn Italian. I am already doing pretty good!

    You have to download the Doulingo app. Its for iPhone and android. The app has over 3,000 reviews and 5 stars. I LOVE it. It is really fun and feels kind of like a game. I've been doing it everyday. So download it. Now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)