Jessica Mae: NC HERE I COME!!

Sunday, December 16, 2012

NC HERE I COME!!

Today is the day I have been waiting for! I get to go home for the holidays! I'm so ready to be back. To feel the humidity. To feel the warm air. To smell the salty ocean. It is going to be great! I feel so blessed to have a loving family during this time. And I pray that those affected in Newton, CT will be comforted in this time of need.

"For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8: 38-39



So excited to see these crazy folk!


6 comments:

  1. Have SO much fun!!!

    Oh...figured out how to attach your email when it's connected to Google Plus. Check out this link and let me see if it works...

    http://yourloveishome.blogspot.com/2012/08/how-to-fix-your-no-reply-blogger-status.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I figured it out! Thanks so much for your help!

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, what a fun-looking bunch! I think we are all grateful for family, especially now.

    Cute blog, newest follower!
    -Heather
    heathermeaghan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jealous, I would love to go back to NC. I hope you enjoyed your trip! I am counting down the days! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)