Jessica Mae: I Heart NY

Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Heart NY

I like to experiment with different styles, and today I woke up feeling a bit edgier than usual...but also a tad lazy. I'm sure every girl has those days. I wanted to throw something together easily, all the while managing to keep a clean, edgy look. I didn't want to over think it. This look is so simple to accomplish, it literally only took a few minutes. So without any hesitation  I reached for my leather jacket. To dress the ensemble down and to give it a cool, downtown vibe I paired it with my favorite "lived in" t-shirt, and ankle booties. And then, BAM. Done. Now how easy was that?







And there ya have it!

2 comments:

  1. Hey lovely! Found your blog from the blog hop and now following :)

    Love the leather jacket x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)