Jessica Mae: Lately...

Monday, April 4, 2016

Lately...

Wow. This is longest I've gone without posting! I feel like so many things have been going on! I wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know that I'm still alive. I have some pretty exciting news...

My husband and I will be having a baby this June! We are having a little boy and we couldn't be happier!




I also wanted to share with you my Etsy Shop I just opened. I've been wanting to do this for months and I FINALLY did it. I love monograms and tumblers. So I decided I would start making them :)

Here are some of my items. And head to my shop to see the rest. Let me know what you think!





Thanks everyone!



10 comments:

  1. Packers and Movers in Delhi-We Have a core expertise of twenty years during this field we have a tendency to worth your merchandise in Transfering your merchandise from one location to a different.

    ReplyDelete
  2. puppies and dogs are very cute, i always love to play with them during my spare time. more info

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)