Jessica Mae: Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Pumpkin Pie Milkshake

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #ShareTheJoyOfPie #CollectiveBias



The Holidays are here! I know for me that means a lot of time spent with family and friends and a lot of food! Especially dessert. Pie is one of my favorite desserts. I will even ask my dad to make me a pie for my birthday and trust me it doesn't last very long around the house. Another pie I have always been a fan of as well is Marie Callender's® Dessert Pies. I'm telling you, they are so delicious!



We recently hosted a Friendsgiving at our house. That is where you invite your friends over for a Thanksgiving dinner! We had a lot of fun and we made it pot luck style. Along with other food items I also provided a Marie Callender's® Dessert Pie and some Reddi-Wip® to go on top. I went to my local Walmart to pick up both items. It was very convenient to get from the store and very simple to prepare.

A lot of people say that leftovers are always the best part of Thanksgiving. I do agree it's one of my favorite parts as well! I want to share how to make a delicious pumpkin pie milkshake with your leftover pies during the holiday season.

First you prepare your pie as directed on the box and share with your guests. Or you can make milkshakes right away.


Get your leftover pie! For us I made this milkshake the day after we ate the pie.


For one milkshake, put 1 cup of milk in your blender.

Scoop about 1 cup of vanilla ice cream in as well.

Add a slice of leftover pie!

Once it is all blended together, top with some Reddi-Wip®.

And there you go! A yummy alternative to your leftover pie.




What would you do with your left over pie?! Share the joy of pie at your holiday party and share your ideas! Here are some more ideas and go here for some coupons!


14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It tastes so good! You should definitely try it!

      Delete
  2. This milkshake looks great. I love pie and ice cream so combining them is like a dream! [client]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a dream and these flavors go together so well! Thanks!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It's amazing! I really recommend it to everyone! :)

      Delete
  4. When Gregg Rosenthal broke 2015 hot jerseys down the AFC Playoff Picture, he told the tale of a conference packed with drama. With wholesale jerseys three weeks to go, the situation in the NFC Nike NFL Jerseys is less cloudy, but NFL Nike MAX90 Shoes there's still plenty to unpack coming out of Nike NFL Green Salute To Service Limited Jerseys Week 14. You can check out the official playoff picture and upcoming schedule Wholesale Footwear China right here. As for the NFC, let's break down Ncaa Jerseys all the action below:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)