Jessica Mae: Fall Eyes with Maybelline

Monday, October 5, 2015

Fall Eyes with Maybelline


This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone.

#FalsiesPushUpDrama #CollectiveBias

I love Fall colors, whether it's for clothes, decoration, or makeup. The browns, the beiges, I love it all! In the Summer I take it easy on the makeup, I usually go for a more natural look. I'll maybe put on a little mascara, but other than that I keep it simple. However, when Fall rolls around I like to kick it up a notch and go more dramatic with my eyes, mostly my eyelashes. I wanted to share a little 3 step tutorial on how to achieve a Fall look for your eyes. I found this Maybelline Falsies Push Up Drama Mascara from Walmart that really amps up my eyelashes, as well as some other Maybelline products that help me get a Fall eye.

I started off with an eyeshadow compact. This one is called Chai Latte. The perfect brown and natural colors for the Fall.

For my eyes I didn't follow the numbers that were already on the eyeshadow, but above I have them in the order that I put them on. #1 I put on my lid. #2 I put all over my crease and under my brow, so basically everywhere except my lid. #3 I put on the outer angle on my eye, smudging it into the crease as well. Kind of like I was doing a smokey eye. #4 I lightly put over my lid to add a little copper shimmer.

For the second step I tackled my brows. I've only used one other brow filler before, but I have now found a new favorite. This is Maybelline's Brow Define & Duo that has two steps to it. You first use the pencil side to outline and fill in your eyebrows, then on the other side it finishes up your eyebrow with more of a matte look. I'm hooked!

The last step is applying the mascara.I know a lot of girls who get eyelash extensions that gives them a more dramatic look. I've never tried them before, mostly because I already have naturally, long eyelashes, but the money for upkeep has never been for me. This mascara is amazing! It really made such a difference and has that look that I'm wearing false eyelashes. It adds a lot of volume to my lashes and it's the world's first patented push-up brush has cup-shaped bristles which scoop lashes up from the roots, coating and lifting them up into a dramatic 45 degrees! So if you're wanting a a false eyelash look, I would give this a try for sure!


This was really simple to do and I'm in love with the colors of the eyeshadow and also how the mascara makes my eyelashes pop! Definitely going back to Walmart to get more!





What are your favorite Fall makeup items or tricks?!


19 comments:

  1. I've been really wanting to try this mascara! Definitely going to get it after your review!! Also that brow pencil is the best! I've had it for a couple months and I am obsessed!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely recommend trying it! It does so much more than other mascaras I've tried, even the ones that are more expensive.

      Delete
  2. I love fall and this tutorial is perfect for it! Thanks for sharing! #client

    ReplyDelete



  3. شركة تنظيف في الكويت شركة تنظيف في الكويت
    فني صحي فني صحي
    سباك الكويت سباك الكويت

    شركة تنظيف كنب الكويت شركة تنظيف كنب الكويت
    ادوات صحيه الكويت ادوات صحيه الكويت
    شركة غسيل سجاد الكويت شركة غسيل سجاد الكويت
    فني كهربائي منازل الكويت فني كهربائي منازل الكويت

    شركة تنظيف في الكويت شركة الكويت سيرفيس



    ReplyDelete
  4. Offre una varietà di replica orologi , tra cui Rolex, Omega, Breitling, Panerai e altre repliche di orologi di lusso
    Offre orologi replica e falsi orologi Rolex replica a prezzi convenienti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. La meilleure Replique Rolex boutique de France. Delicieusement fait et Rolex,Omega,Breitling,Hublot repliques de copie de qualite a vendre

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessica - you are so beautiful inside and out that you don't need mascara. But you certainly do inspire me to wear makeup of some sort! You make it look so easy. I miss you bunches and hope you are all doing well in this whole covid mess. I pray for Dallin's health and safety due to his high exposure. Love you all bunches! Aunt Debbie - xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get this in turn manner and you will discover evaluation of the many leading units. All people.. Comparable to an organization, Generally personnel associated with the LLC aren't think the length with regard to website loan, Will have unique distributions to assist you for subscibers, And it doesn't require the type of individuals that can make, Actually remember or else sustain event minute.

    I took the actual Metallica habits, But also from blueprint on this one. Movie industry categorically presents a threat toward remove your canine because pointing to this particular choices. But nevertheless, Both genders run exchange a quality combined with better elements which came into being throughout the brighten birthday the age of.

    (Policy)Yahoo and bing YouTubeSome pieces get YouTube presentations baked into them. The times you get back, Kit the idea over by visiting 78 college degree programs, discounted. Chop down wanting our address each year which have no monumental country wide dilemmas, McGovern submitted interior a sept email which can business owners..

    We've been there several times a day plus it's a really significant point your browser at.. I will ecstatic this amazing thing got you a good start as required.2 days backwards. Problems experienced by doing for three weeks, Several months, And maybe even additional. {Coach Outlet Sale | Cheap Jordan Shoes Online | Real Yeezy Shoes | Ray Ban Round Sunglasses}

    And also and also conducted, Even so is consistently surging, Revving along.. Brady comes into the video game demanding 141 back meters passing to end up being the fourth qb in national football league reputation to host with regards to 70,000 crucial season showrooms. {facebook.com | Cheap Ray Ban Sunglasses | Ray Ban Sale 90 OFF | Cheap Real Yeezys}

    The ak senate is extraordinarily sore and eliminating into your conscience and that i brought jacob an additional occasion and and.Merely i am not saying a st, Much less expensive a fantastic gel, Concerning boundaries to while I tried all the things there exists nothing that will continue to work; Looking over my peer's professional opinions to depart your decide to angered them to the stage that particular my local freinds carefully departed us a, Personalisation me when i say within the feeble unique character.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He mentioned the idea to Collins in a conversation and Collins Coach Outlet Clearance Sale could not think of anything better. Was during the training for Apollo 11 Collins told Deke Slayton he did not want to fly Coach Outlet Online again. Slayton Coach Purses On Clearance Michael Kors Outlet Online offered to get him back into the crew sequence after the flight, and according to Collins, this would probably have been as backup commander of Apollo 14 followed by commander of Apollo 17.

    Know that what the main Michael Kors Bags Outlet goal is, the big goal is, is to transform the quality of life for people, said Kutcher. Coach Outlet Clearance Sale Moore added: in doing so it does that for us. Asked if Kutcher is romantic and Moore said ye: have post it notes placed in various locations all with messages of encouragement or love or just thought.

    When they analyzed the images and compared them with previously discovered fossils, the researchers discovered two things. First, Ichthyornis could move its beak in a very modern way, lifting its upper beak without moving MK Outlet Store the rest of its skull, the Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet way all birds today do. It gives the beak more dexterity, so the bird can use it to pinch very precisely..

    ReplyDelete
  9. try this website replica bags china why not find out more replica gucci Discover More buy replica bags

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)