Jessica Mae: kikki.K Planner Review

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

kikki.K Planner Review

I can't tell you how excited I've been to write this post! First off, I'm a such a stationary addict, like where I get so excited for school to start; solely for the purpose of buying new notebooks and pencils. Second, I have an obsession with planners. For real, sometimes I buy two for one year...

I have a secret, I've now got a planner now that I will be using forever! I'm seriously in love with this planner. It's from kikki.K and it's amazing. It's real leather and the dividers are there so you can make them your own. It's perfect for keeping my life together. If I don't write something down I usually forget it. Here are my dividers and what I decided to do!



Here is what my planner looks like right when you open it up. How cute is that fox bookmark?! kikki.K also sells cute stickers and quote cards to decorate your planner with. I made these cute little paper clips as well to hold certain spots for me,

This is my inspiration tab. I got the flag idea from their YouTube channel. They have the cutest videos with ideas on what you can do. 

My to do tab :)

They also have the cutest cards. So I made a little holder for them so I can send out random notes to people :)

Behind the cards is my personal tab, which I will probably use to put my meal ideas for the week and different recipes.

My expenses tab. I need to be better at keeping our budget together and our payments organized.

My projects tab, which on the front I made a little folder to hold some cards with cute quotes on them. This tab will be used to keep my ideas for blog posts and what not. I also have some exciting things coming up in the next few months :) I've been wanting to do a YouTube channel for awhile now, but haven't had the guts to do one. So I'm finally putting one together, but there's another surprise with it! I'll keep you posted!


And my last tab is for favorites, which I'm thinking I will put things I've been wanting there.


I seriously loved decorating this planner and I can't put it down! Anyone else obsessed with planners??


13 comments:

  1. Hobos could be put on within the make or even kept through the hands. fake dior A number of them are created from gentle leathers, suede as well as microfiber varieties. Hobos tend to be well-liked with regard to getting decorated or even imprinted styles. louis vuitton replica They are informal however fashionable and therefore are ideal to become transported along with daily clothes. They provide an ideal design as well as storage space to consider all of them anyplace a person proceed. louis vuitton replica Messenger totes give you a comfy match along with a big space for storage to transport your own day-to-day essentials. These types of are created from supplies such as canvas, manufactured varieties, as well as leathers. louis vuitton replica Also, they are obtainable in various dimensions through big in order to medium-sized as well as little. Satchels function 2 brief deals with along with a toned base. chanel replica They are ideal for transporting your own daily necessities whilst nevertheless including the style quotient for your ensemble. They've a vintage, lady-like appear. A number of them tend to be actually obtainable along with flexible band.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In all of my classes, I connect theoretical Coach Outlet Clearance Sale readings to students everyday lives and experiences. Echoing student evaluations across my classes, a student recently expressed this sentiment: like that we are given many real life, relatable examples for the theories we learn about because it allows me to visualize a connection that helps me better understand the Coach Outlet Online (language of) theories, in general. As a professor, I want students to be able Coach Outlet Clearance Sale to both understand and use the material that we cover Coach Purses On Clearance in my classes and meeting students where they are is part of that process.

    We're not doubting her ability to make 50 movies Michael Kors Bags Outlet before she turns 50, have a clothing line, a perfume or even start Tiff and MK Outlet Store O's Vegetables with Winfrey. ("I had Michael Kors Outlet Online came up with a whole business Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet plan, with mostly her vegetables and some of mine," she told DeGeneres. "And then we just go to different farmer's markets and we just go and do our thing.").

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)