Jessica Mae: Tulips

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Tulips

Wow. What a week. I haven't even been on the computer, which in some ways can be very relaxing, but in others I feel like I'm not myself at the moment. Make sense? 

This past week I had my birthday. This past week I had food poisoning. Ouch. Talk about the first time in my life where the sight of birthday cake made me nauseous. My dad was here from NC as well. That was a definite plus. So even though it did not feel like my birthday, the two men in my life 
did awesome at taking care of me. 


After we dropped my dad off at the airport, we briefly stopped at the tulip festival going on at Thanksgiving Point for one more week! Such beautiful flowers!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE Tulip festivals!! Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. food poisoning is the WORST! i'm sorry dear! at least you got to enjoy the beautiful tulips :) i hope to go this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Saw some beautiful tulips this weekend! They are so spring-y!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)