Jessica Mae: Spring Vibe

Monday, March 25, 2013

Spring Vibe

I can't believe Easter is less than a week away! Which means my dad is out here in less than 2 weeks! YEEEEE! Even though the snow this past weekend in Utah threw off my Spring vibe...it came back with the making of a Spring bouquet! 


Madeline (from Mads in Real Life) and I had ourselves a little crafty night. Even though Easter is just about come and gone, it's always nice to have a nice Spring look in the household. Super easy to do. We both already had our own vases, then just went to the dollar store and got the rest! We were quite impressed with their selection of fake flowers. Go DOLLAR TREE!



So pretty :) I'll just replace the eggs after Sunday :)

Don't forget...just 2 more days to enter the KitchenAid giveaway!!

14 comments:

  1. Cute! So ready for some Spring weather, considering it is Spring!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! So festive and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and creative!

    New follower from the friend connect blog hop. :)

    happeninhaylie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so excited for you about your dad coming out! I know that will be so fun.

    And your Easter arrangement is so cute....I love the eggs in the vase!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower from the link-up.
    hell0ashleyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dollar tree is awesome haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)