Jessica Mae: Indian Healing Clay

Friday, March 1, 2013

Indian Healing Clay

Ok...this may make me sound like a goon, but I have found the "AZTEC SECRET!" Haha... no but I have some cool clay stuff that I've been putting on my face. My mom did the research on this and decided to try it out. It made for a good family night. My mom and I put it on our faces, then the boys were so jealous that they just had to try it as well!



So it's called Bentonite Clay. It is said to be very healing. In fact...if you go back to the Bible in 
John 9: 6-7, it says, 
"When he had thus spoken, he spat on the ground, and made clay out of the spittle, and he anointed the eyes of the blind man with the clay, And said unto him, Go, wash in the pool of Siloam. He went his way therefore, and washed, and came seeing." 

Pretty neat to think about, that clay has healed the blind. There are many uses for this. You can use it for:
-Bug bites, itching skin, skin allergies
-Detox bath
-Morning sickness or nausea (so yes you can drink this)
-Face Mask

I'm using it for my face. The dry weather out here is not good for me! I seem to break out out here and it is quite obnoxious! But you can honestly use it for most anything! It is easy to get together as well. You just mix it with water, half and half, but it cannot touch any metal! So I put mine in a plastic bowl and use a wooden spoon! For my face...I put a layer on and leave it there for 20 minutes. It's so cool! My face hardens where I can barely talk and it makes my face so tight! Once I wash it off my face feels so smooth, as in I can't stop touching it which probably defeats the purpose of helping my break outs.





My face has officially hardened!!

It's definitely a very interesting thing and so far I love it! Dallin has been getting a rash on his hands so I've been putting it on them once a week and the inflammation has decreased and the itching has stopped!


FEEL YOU FACE PULSATE! haha!

For real though...

P.S.-Don't forget if you want to win THIS shirt, leave a comment! Ends next Friday.
ANDDDD...19 days until Spring!

16 comments:

  1. awesome! i haven't done a face mask in so long - love them!
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! This one makes my face sooo smooth haha!

      Delete
  2. wow..wish i could get my hands on some of that. my face breaks out too. and here lately alot due to this cold weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where did you buy this Jess? I really want to give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can find it at a vitamin world! Or places like that or they have it on their website :)

      Delete
  4. But they're also viewed with suspicion by other black folks. "There's research that shows that black folks hold much more negative opinions about black Republicans than they are Coach Outlet Online of white Republicans with the same views, because they feel like it's a betrayal," Rigueur said. And because the handful of black Republicans with higher profiles Herman Cain, Allen West, Ben Carson, Mia Love don't talk to or about other Coach Outlet Clearance Sale black people with any particular warmth or facility, it adds to the sense Coach Purses On Clearance that their primary role Michael Kors Outlet Online is to be the Republican Party's "black friend.".

    Research is mixed on scent therapy, but anyone who's sniffed a bouquet of roses or breathed in the smell of the ocean knows that certain scents can be soothing. Brooklyn Coach Outlet Clearance Sale based therapist and MK Outlet Store Nike Air Force 1 Cheap Outlet social worker La Shawn M. Paul recommends adding a Michael Kors Bags Outlet few drops of your favorite scent to coconut oil after a relaxing bath so that the scent can linger longer.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)