Jessica Mae: Weekend Recap

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Weekend Recap

Sometimes I like being busy, but sometimes it can be too much and I feel as though I don't enjoy everything as much because I'm doing too much? Make sense? I really did enjoy this weekend. 


Lets go in order shall we?

I came home from work Thursday (Valentine's Day) to my favorite flowers, chocolate covered strawberries, and very sweet hand written letter. I love letters from D, he always writes the sweetest ones. 

D had to work Thursday night and I got to spend the evening with Lizzy. We then surprised him when he got home! With some man gifts..hair gel, peanut butter cups, 007, a shirt, just some good stuff. We hid out in the bathroom until he showed up.

Friday night D took me to La Jolla Groves. De-li-cious! Seriously so good. The restaurant itself was beautiful. I'm not one for fancy restaurants, but this was a lot of fun and again SO GOOD! I got the medallions which were in a mango teriyaki sauce. I don't eat a lot of red meat, but this was definitely worth it. We ate underneath lemon trees! How appropriate for some Spring dreaming! After we went and got ourselves some macarons from Le Petit Macaron. The whole night was full of good food :)

After stuffing our faces he took me to see Safe Haven. Loved it. I love anything Nicholas Sparks'. It got me a little homesick because it is about 30 minutes from my hometown. My grandpa used to captain the ferry that is in this movie! It was neat to recognize everything in the movie. 

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

 Spending time with Dallin is my favorite thing to do. I would say it was such a loving weekend.


6 comments:

  1. lovely pics :) The flowers look so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, it looks like you had an amazing weekend! I found your blog through the Visa giftcard giveaway and I am so glad I did, I love it and I am now following you!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so cute!!! Sounds like such a fun weekend! It was so fun doing your hair and getting to know you better the other day!!! Im just loving your blog!!!!!

    xoxo

    http://elisemn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously LOVE my hair! Thank you thank you!

      Delete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)