Jessica Mae: The Spin Game??

Sunday, January 27, 2013

The Spin Game??

Let me just say right now that we were forced into this!!
Ok not really, but it did take a little convincing at first. Dallin has 2 brothers and their wives and a little sister that also live here in Provo; so we were all hanging out together this past weekend. Thinking of games to play, Kiersten (D's sister) suggested we play the spin game. I'm not really sure if that's the name, but might as well be. The rules are...

You tell the spinner how many seconds
and
You try to step on the spoon once your are done spinning

With more explanation...we all did 1 minute (60 seconds). When spinning that seems like forever. You hold the spoon, or in our case a spatula, above you head and stare at it while you are spinning. Once the time is up you drop it and just tap your foot on it. Doesn't seem that hard right?? WRONG! It is much more difficult that it looks. It seems so silly as well, but I've have not laughed this hard in a long time. You honestly have no control over your body and it's just weird!

Just take a look for yourself...this is mine and D's go around with this so called "spin game"



I would just like to say, I did not purposely flail my legs up like that..it was the spinning gravity motion or whatever!! If you are brave enough to try this out, I will not judge you for doing it by yourself in your living room ;) I recommend carpet!


3 comments:

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)