Jessica Mae: Spring Must Haves! for me :)

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Spring Must Haves! for me :)

Come on sun! Hurry up and get on closer to the Earth. I'm beyond ready to some rays in my life. With those rays comes white pants and color!


I'm not all for the candy corn look, but I love the top!




A super cute boutique from my hometown! Obsessed with their clothes. Floral blazer? Yes


Love this simple look


LOVE LOVE LOVE! May have already ordered this....


Looks like yellow will be my color this year!

11 comments:

  1. such cute outfits and pieces! this makes me want to go shopping ASAP. spring can't come soon enough :) and that swimsuit is to die for.. i'm going to look at it right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! You just want to go out and hit up every single store :)

      Delete
  2. I want that sailboat sweater so so much!! :-) I love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great taste. I pinned that black bathing suit on pinterest a while ago. So cute! I am so ready for warmer weather.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know! I'm so sick of the cold and snow haha

      Delete
  4. I love your style! And the yellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your picks! New follower!
    http://sincerelyarizona.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I now have spring fever:) love the new york n company blouse!

    new follower from the hop
    www.findingpeaceinthecrazyness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)