Jessica Mae: Blast from the Past

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Blast from the Past

Home for the holidays and it is so nice. Just relaxing on the couch. Having food in the house. Good friends. Great family! Just loving it right now :) Being home kind of led to looking through pictures of us when we were innocent and adorable...I mean when we first started being innocent and adorable because obviously we still are!



















Looking back through these pictures just made me so happy. Weren't we so cute?!


8 comments:

  1. These pictures are adorable. Nothing like pulling out the old picture albums.

    I'm a new follower from the blog hop.

    thesmalladventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha these really are too cute!

    ablondenaturally.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys were sooo cute! I came over from the Almost Friday Thursday Blog Hop! Glad I did!

    Eve
    lovealwayseve.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower from Twitter, Facebook, and Blog Hop and I'm really excited to see what all you have to post! I have a Friday hop called Freakin' Friday. I'd love for you to join! http://yourworkistodiscoveryourworld.blogspot.com/2012/12/freakin-friday-no-14.html

    Anestazia

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, was that child eating dirt? lol seems like something my son would do :)
    You all are so cute!
    Thanks for sharing:)
    Your newest follower

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)