Jessica Mae: So this is Christmas!

Thursday, November 15, 2012

So this is Christmas!

My favorite holiday is approaching! I understand that we have not even had Thanksgiving yet,
 but we will be gone for most of December and I want to get my decor in for as long as possible!
 Christmas decorations just make me happy. I love the reds, greens, and golds. 
The trees! The stockings! Snowmen! Mistletoe! I could go on and on. 

Our apartment is a tiny one. Trying to fit a tree in here would most definitely limit our space 
to do really anything. So we went with the 2 foot tree. Our first Christmas tree and I think it's perfect! Sits/fits right on our side table. We enjoyed putting everything up. D hung up the lights and I did the ornaments. Of course we both did the tree. And who can decorate for Christmas 
with out a little holiday music playing in the background. Pandora station Christina Aguilera 
is my all time favorite. Mariah Carey's, "All I Want for Christmas"...how could you not
dance and sing-a-long with that playing?! I would have to say my favorite go to Christmas
song would be Celine Dion's "So This is Christmas".






'Tis the season to be jolly!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments! I love them! I read every single one and I try to reply to all of them :)